When you sign up for an ASB Classic newsletter or join an ASB Classic website we collect personal information about you. By registering your details on our website, you consent to ASB Classic maintaining, recording, holding and using personal data we collect about you. From time to time will send you offers which we feel are of particular interest to you. If you would prefer not to receive emails from ASB Classic there is an unsubscribe link on all our newsletters, or call us on: 09 373 3623 any time between 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday. Tennis Auckland does not, and will not, sell or supply data about you or any of our subscribers to organisations outside of the Tennis Auckland group of companies and brands. Tennis Auckland uses ‘cookies’ placed in the browser file to help us collect general information about the behaviour of visitors on our site. This helps us to constantly monitor and improve our website’s functionality and personality. If you have any questions relating to privacy matters please contact us by email on: email@example.com.
If you have any questions, you can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We may collect the following Personal Information:
• Your name and contact details.
• Your purchase and account history.
• Information about your use of our Products or Services.
• Information about the webpages you visit on our Website.
• Information you provide to us when responding to our customer surveys.
• Any other information you give us.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
We collect Personal Information:
• From you directly (like when you provide your details to us).
• From you indirectly (like when you use our Services, visit our Website or interact with us on various platforms).
• From third parties (like contractors and agents that we engage to perform services on our behalf, such as to analyse traffic on our website and social media).
• From places where the information is publicly available.
HOW WE USE AND SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We use and disclose your Personal information:
• To provide you with our Products or Services; including your purchase of tickets.
• To respond to your queries regarding the Website, our Products or Services.
• To administer your account with us.
• To bill you and to collect money that you owe us.
• To operate and maintain our Website.
• For our internal record keeping purposes.
• To facilitate the sale or other disposition of our business or assets.
• To comply with our legal obligations.
• For any other purposes that you authorise.
HOW WE SAFEGUARD YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION OUTSIDE NEW ZEALAND
From time to time, we may disclose, and you authorise us to disclose, your Personal Information to an overseas service provider for the above purposes. We make sure that the overseas service provider is:
• a participant in a prescribed binding scheme for international disclosures of personal information; and/or
• is located in a country that provides comparable safeguards to New Zealand’s Privacy Law, approved by the Privacy Commissioner.
If not, then we will take reasonable steps to ensure that the overseas service provider is required to protect your Personal Information in a way that, overall, provides comparable safeguards to those
required under New Zealand’s Privacy Law.
Examples of these steps include a written agreement between us and the overseas service provider or making reasonable enquiries regarding data protection standards of the country in which the overseas
service provider is located.
To enable some of the features and functionality on our Website, you may need to permit us to place cookies on your device. You can remove or block cookies by using the settings in your browser, but it may affect your ability to use our Website.
SECURE ONLINE PAYMENTS
As a standard policy, we do not store credit card details for the security of our users.
When making a purchase through our website or associated services, your credit card details are securely processed using Stripe or Payment Express, which are both PCI-compliant internet payment gateway providers. Transferred data is encrypted over an SSL connection to ensure all transactions are transmitted securely.
We recommend that you also use best-practice precautions when accessing the internet via public Wi-Fi networks or shared computers to keep your payment information as secure as possible
THIRD PARTY LINKS
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services when we supply tickets. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.
You consent to receiving information from us about our Products, Services, promotions and competitions via email, text message and social media. If you want us to stop sending you electronic communications, then you can simply unsubscribe at any time by following the instructions included in the electronic communication.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We have reasonable protections in place against unauthorised access, use, modification, disclosure and loss of your Personal Information.
REQUEST ACCESS OR CORRECTION TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You’re allowed to see what Personal Information we have about you, and you can ask us to correct it if you think it’s wrong. If there is a legal reason why we can’t let you see it, or if we don’t agree with your correction, then we’ll tell you.
If you think that we haven’t properly protected your privacy, you can tell our Privacy Officer by emailing us at email@example.com or complain to the New Zealand Privacy Commissioner.