Terms & Conditions
ASB CLASSIC 2020 | TICKET TERMS AND CONDITIONS
CONDITIONS OF TICKET SALE
Your Ticketek ticket has certain conditions of sale printed on its reverse side. Those conditions are valid for the 2020 ASB Classic event at the ASB Tennis Arena. All tickets must be scanned on entry and exit.
The following conditions also apply to the sale and purchase of your ticket:
Your ticket is valid only for the date and session of play for which the ticket has been issued, not for any particular match.
Play may be cancelled or rescheduled due to weather or circumstances beyond the tournament organiser’s control. Such actions do not allow for the ticket to carryover to the following session or entitle a ticket holder to make any claim for refund of the ticket price except as outlined below:
A refund of 100% of the ticket price (including any booking fee) will be given if there is less than one hours play on the date and session your ticket is valid according to the official time sheet of the Tournament Referee. Complimentary tickets do not qualify for the refund policy.
Refunds will be made automatically after the completion of the event and will be returned to the valid credit card or payment method used at time of the original purchase by the original ticket purchaser. Refunds will not be issued to any individual who is not the original ticket purchaser. Note: if the credit card is no longer valid, a Ticketek representative will contact you to arrange an alternative payment method for refund. This may delay your refund timeframe.
For tickets purchased at the venue box office or from a Ticketek outlet please email Ticketek and include your transaction number, the point of purchase, your contact details and your bank account for payment of refund. Email to - firstname.lastname@example.org - with the subject line: ASB Classic Tennis Refund. For assistance please phone 0800 842 538
No refunds will be made over the counter at the ASB Tennis Arena or Ticketek outlet.
Automatic refunds will be processed within 10 business days of the completion of the event. Please allow 28 days from the date your refund request email has been received by Ticketek for manual refunds to be credited. Please check your credit card statement to confirm you have received your refund.
You may list an unused ticket for resale, at the face value, on Ticketek’s Official Marketplace only: https://marketplace.ticketek.co.nz/
If you have purchased tickets from an unauthorised reseller (including Viagogo) we cannot guarantee entry on to site, and we suggest you request a refund through the Viagogo website (of whichever platform you purchased your tickets through). Depending on how you purchased your ticket(s), if you used a credit card you could make contact with your bank to try and get the transaction reversed on the basis that the transaction was fraudulent and you did not receive what you paid for.
The players shown in advertising are for illustrative purposes only. Qualification and participation subject to WTA and ATP rules. Players may withdraw due to injury, illness or other grounds. Tickets will not be refunded due to the withdrawal of any player.
Transmitting match-related data
The ticket holder may not: (a) continually collect, disseminate, transmit, publish or release from the grounds of the Tournament any match scores or related statistical data during match play (from the commencement of a match through its conclusion) for any commercial, betting or gambling purpose; and (b) film, photograph, broadcast, stream, publish, transmit and/or otherwise offer to the public (or assist any third party in offering to the public), on a live or on a delayed basis, in whole or in part, and whether on a free basis or subject to payment, any sound recording, photograph, video footage, motion picture, film and/or other audio-visual content captured by any means whatsoever inside the Tournament site (except as is allowed in the Tournament Accreditation Policy)); (ii) a web address where the Tournament Accreditation Policy can be found; and (iii) a notice that the continual use of laptop computers or other handheld electronic devices within the spectator area of the Tournament match courts shall be prohibited.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
For the safety of all people who attend the ASB Tennis Arena, all patrons and their possessions may be subject to a search prior to being granted entry into the venue.
Alcohol and food policy
Patrons are not permitted to bring alcohol, glassware, cans, opened drink containers, sealed non-alcoholic drink containers larger than 1 litre, or commercially branded food into the ASB Tennis Arena.
Patrons are encouraged to bring an empty refillable bottle and use the water stations provided on site.
Patrons are welcome to bring small amounts of non-commercially branded food intended for the patrons personal consumption only
All areas of the ASB Tennis Arena and associated areas for the ASB Classic are smokefree. This includes vaping and the use of e-cigarettes, or any variation thereof. There are designated areas for smoking outside of Gate 1.
Clothing must conform to reasonable standards of decency. Where a dress code is indicated on the entry ticket (i.e. Corporate Suite invitations) that dress code shall be adhered to. No bare feet are permitted. The Event Management Staff will, at their sole discretion, determine whether or not a patron is determined to be meeting the event dresscode.
- Alcohol not purchased at the ASB Tennis Arena
- Glass (including bottles), cans, ceramic and breakable containers
- Single-use plastic bottles
- Sealed drinking containers larger than 1 litre
- Commercially branded food
- Animals or pets, with the exception of guide dogs
- Illicit drugs
- Knives and dangerous weapons
- Flares, fireworks, laser pointers
- Skateboards, roller blades, scooters or bicycles
- Photographic, video or audio recording equipment for any purpose other than private non-commercial purposes, which may include, without limitation, video and/or audio recorders, camera tripods, monopods or lenses with a total focal strength of greater than 200mm and commercial digital video equipment. The Event Management Staff will, at their sole discretion, determine whether or not an item is intended for personal or commercial use
- Sound amplifying devices including loudhailers, air horns or similar devices
- Flags, banners, etc that may, at the sole discretion of the Event Management Staff, be considered too large or contain profanity or messages that could be deemed offensive
- Any other item which the Event Management Staff (at their sole discretion) deems to be a prohibited item which may be a danger to, or inconvenience any other patron
Refusal of entry
You may be refused entry to the ASB Tennis Arena if you:
- Appear to be intoxicated or under the influence of drugs/narcotics
- Refuse to comply with requests from security and/or gate staff
- Have no valid entry ticket or accreditation pass