Conditions of Entry
Food and Drink
A range of food options are available for purchase at the venue daily.
Not permitted on site
- Alcohol not purchased at the venue.
- Illicit drugs
- No commercially branded food (ie. McDonalds, Burger King, Subway, Takeaway Pizza, etc) Patrons are welcome to bring small amounts of non-commercially produced food intended for the patrons' personal consumption only
- Sealed non-alcoholic drink containers over 1 litre
- Glass or cans
- Chilly Bins
- Furniture or pushchairs (in the stands)
- Recording or photographic devices for commercial purposes
- Large items that will not fit under your seat
- Knives and dangerous weapons
- Flags or banners containing profanity or messages that may be deemed offensive
- Skateboards, bikes, roller skates, rollerblades
All bags will be subject to search on arrival.
Only tickets purchased through Flicket are valid and will be permitted into the venue. Tickets purchased through other ticket vendors may not be valid and entry into the venue may be refused.
Payment Facilities on-site
The ASB Classic 2024 is a cashless event.
All forms of usual credit cards will be accepted (Mastercard, Visa, Amex) plus Eftpos / Paywave, however, there will be no cash purchase capability or cash transactions on-site.